I’m a 48 year old wife to a military veteran and the mom of two young adults. I have some of the best friends in the world. I was born and raised in Vermont and remain here in my adult life. I love Vermont’s laid back country living. In my spare time I enjoy geocaching, playing board and card games, blogging and traveling.
I started this blog, in 2009, because I have always been someone that loves to let others know my experience with a product or service. I spend a lot of time online reading other reviews and talking to people via facebook and twitter.
If you have a product that you think I might be interested in, please email me at email@example.com. Our interests include, but are not limited to: household products, food, plus-size fashions, outdoor gear (hunting) and clothing, video games, technology, books, fitness, movies and new products. I am open to all possibilities so please don’t hesitate to contact me to discuss details if you think your product or company might be a fit.
- Reviews are free of charge. All we ask is to receive the product or service to try prior to the review. (minimum of $25 value)
- Once the product has been reviewed, the review will be posted on the blog. Please allow 2-6 weeks after the item is received. Arrangements can be made for a specific date of the review.
- The review will contain links back to your main page as well as any specific product links you require. It will also include photos (yours or mine), when appropriate.
- A full-size product must be provided to do a thorough review. The product will not be returned.
- We’d be happy to pass along any special discounts or coupon codes to our readers.
- Should I not be fully happy with the product or service I review, I will contact you first. I will never post a negative review from a product provided for a review. Although there may be times that a weakness in the product or service may be mentioned in my overall review. All opinions within the review will be my own.
- Reviews are promoted through Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus. I also “pin” your product on Pinterest with a link to my review.
- We love to host giveaways on our blog. Especially when associated with a review. Giveaways are free of charge.
- Most giveaways run for 2 weeks, although this timeframe can be discussed.
- Sponsors are responsible for shipping the giveaway prize to the winner. Please do not mail the giveaway prize to us along with the review product.
- After the giveaway has ended, the winner’s information will be provided to the sponsor, and the sponsor will be responsible for shipping the prize.
- Entry will usually require the readers to specify a favorite item from your site resulting in a visit to your site.
- Optional entries can be made available and can include liking your Facebook page, following on Twitter, subscribing by email to your newsletter, etc.
- Purchases for bonus entries will not be allowed as they violate FTC regulations.
- Giveaways are promoted via facebook, twitter, instagram and pinterest.
Giveaway Event Sponsorship Information
I enjoy participating in giveaway blog hop events throughout the year. Giveaway hops are wonderful events because readers hop from blog to blog to read reviews and enter to win giveaway prizes. These events bring in an increased amount of traffic which equals even greater exposure for your company and your product. You can sponsor a review or a giveaway or both. You can provide a product or a gift certificate. If providing a gift certificate I ask that it covers the cost of at least one item you have available. Besides posting on my blog, I would also promote your products on my facebook and twitter accounts. You can view the upcoming blog events I’m participating in on the main page of my blog (right sidebar).
If you’d like to advertise on Front Porch Reviews, all we ask is that you are a family friendly company.
- 125 x 125 ad $25
- 300 x 250 ad $35
- 125 x 125 ad $150
- 300 x 250 ad $250